If your booking more than two months in advance, you will be able to pay a deposit to reserve your spot on the tour. The final balance of payment will be automatically charged to your Credit Card on the due date. The due date that final payment will be processed is generally 40-60 days prior to your departure. This time frame is a requirement of tour operators to ensure your spot on the tour. We will also send you email notifications as to when this final balance will be charged. You will have opportunities to update/change your credit card information if required.
Articles in this section
- How is final payment processed?
- Is it safe to book on Tour Amigo?
- How do I earn travel credit from referring a friend to Tour Amigo?
- How do I use my travel credits?
- How do I edit or change my payment method?
- Can I pay with any currency?
- What methods of payment does Tour Amigo accept?
- When am I charged for a booking?