On all Hostel Plus and Camping trips a compulsory Food Fund is shown separately from the trip price. This is paid at the time of booking. The Food Fund covers included group meals whilst on your trip. Unlike other companies, in addition to the listed breakfasts and dinners, Topdeck also includes many lunches on travelling days (Hostel Plus & Camping trips only. Not applicable for winter/spring trips. Please check the 'More Inclusions' section of your itinerary). This means you don't have to buy lunch at expensive motorway service stations, saving you plenty of money. Your Food Fund also includes many meals at local restaurants giving you the opportunity to sample local cuisine as you explore Europe.
Articles in this section
- What is Topdeck's accomodation in Asia?
- What is a Topdeck Adventure Pass?
- What does Topdeck mean by Gorilla & Chimp Excursion permit?
- Do Topdeck operate the safaris themselves?
- Are Topeck's safaris run responsibly?
- Are their optional activities on Topdeck?
- What is the accomodation in North America with Topdeck?
- What is Topdeck's accomodation in Egypt and Middle East?
- Are entry fees included on Topdeck?
- What happens if I cancel my Topdeck booking?