If you have an existing medical condition or disability which may affect your trip, Topdeck asks that you inform your travel agent or Topdeck in writing at the time of booking. Topdeck may ask you to obtain a medical certificate. If Topdeck reasonably feel they are unable to satisfactorily accommodate your particular needs, Topdeck reserves the right to decline the booking or to require that you be accompanied by a person who is able to provide full assistance to you.
Articles in this section
- What is Topdeck's accomodation in Asia?
- What is a Topdeck Adventure Pass?
- What does Topdeck mean by Gorilla & Chimp Excursion permit?
- Do Topdeck operate the safaris themselves?
- Are Topeck's safaris run responsibly?
- Are their optional activities on Topdeck?
- What is the accomodation in North America with Topdeck?
- What is Topdeck's accomodation in Egypt and Middle East?
- Are entry fees included on Topdeck?
- What happens if I cancel my Topdeck booking?