Yes, it is generally encouraged by your Tour guide. This allows for everyone to experience the spectacular views from different seats, and you’ll have a better opportunity to get to know your fellow travellers.
Articles in this section
- Is there seat rotation on tour?
- Are there long travel days when on tour?
- Is tipping common in other parts of the world?
- What is local payment?
- How much free time will I actually have on a tour?
- How do I charge my electronic devices on tour?
- What other nationalities will be on tours?
- How can my family contact me while I am on tour?
- Do I need to speak the native languages of the countries I am visiting?