It is advisable to start your trip with some cash in the local currency of the destinations you will be travelling. You should be able to use debit & credit cards to withdraw money along the way. Remember that you’ll need to allow enough to cover lunches, some dinners, shopping, entrance fees to some attractions, Me Time Optionals and activities, souvenirs, drinks and evening entertainment/nightclubs. A full list of Me Time optional activities and approximate costs will be sent to you with your travel documents.
Articles in this section
- About Contiki
- Who travels on Contiki?
- What is included on a Contiki trip?
- What types of accommodation does Contiki offer
- What are Contiki's cancellation policy and fees?
- How much free time will I have on Contiki?
- What are Contiki's Me Time Optionals?
- What are Contiki tour managers and drivers like?
- How many people will be on my Contiki trip with me?
- Travelling alone on Contiki? Is there an extra charge?