Different countries have different plug types/voltage requirements. We suggest buying a Universal Travel Adapter which has built in every connection you require for all countries you visit. On the majority of coaches in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, the USA and Canada also have power plugs so you can charge en-route, but keep in mind they may be limited.
Articles in this section
- Is there seat rotation on tour?
- Are there long travel days when on tour?
- Is tipping common in other parts of the world?
- What is local payment?
- How much free time will I actually have on a tour?
- How do I charge my electronic devices on tour?
- What other nationalities will be on tours?
- How can my family contact me while I am on tour?
- Do I need to speak the native languages of the countries I am visiting?