Gone of the days of intense schedules where you do not have time to scratch yourself. Tour operators have realised for a while now that there needs to be a balance of organised activities to free time. This is the main reason why several activities on tour remain optional, to give you choice and opportunity to have 'me' time.
Articles in this section
- Is there seat rotation on tour?
- Are there long travel days when on tour?
- Is tipping common in other parts of the world?
- What is local payment?
- How much free time will I actually have on a tour?
- How do I charge my electronic devices on tour?
- What other nationalities will be on tours?
- How can my family contact me while I am on tour?
- Do I need to speak the native languages of the countries I am visiting?