Crooked Compass works with the worlds best operators who are specialists in their country, region and cities providing you with in depth local knowledge. They use local guides who live and breathe the areas they work in, making sure you experience their region, their way. Crooked Compass believes it is far better to have a local guide who knows a lot about a little than a text book trained Western tour guide who knows a little about a lot. Using local guides also ensures that money stays within local communities and supports the regions we visit.
Articles in this section
- Can I travel alone on Crooked Compass?
- What luggage can I take on Crooked Compass?
- Crooked Compass - Terms and Conditions
- What transportation is used for Crooked Compass?
- What sort of accommodation can I expect on a Crooked Compass tour?
- Who can I expect on a Crooked Compass tour?
- Who guides Crooked Compass tours?
- What can I expect from Crooked Compass?
- Why Crooked Compass