Please check with your airline for applicable baggage allowances. Where a tour includes hotel porterage, this includes one standard suitcase per person, and only applies when the passengers are travelling as part of the group. Porterage is not included when passengers check in and out of a hotel at the start and end of a tour. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances at the risk of the tour participant. Baggage insurance is recommended.
Articles in this section
- Can I travel alone on Crooked Compass?
- What luggage can I take on Crooked Compass?
- Crooked Compass - Terms and Conditions
- What transportation is used for Crooked Compass?
- What sort of accommodation can I expect on a Crooked Compass tour?
- Who can I expect on a Crooked Compass tour?
- Who guides Crooked Compass tours?
- What can I expect from Crooked Compass?
- Why Crooked Compass