Yes, there are activities, which are available for you to do along the way on the tour, but are not compulsory. This is why they have not included them in the tour cost. The Optional Activities must be booked & paid for along the way and suggested form of payment is US$ cash. Sometimes you can pay by Travelers Cheques or Credit card, however the surcharges, particularly in East Africa can be very high, sometimes up to 14% for Credit Card.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a sleeping bag on Africa Travel Co?
- Does Africa Travel Co have family trips?
- What if I can make Africa Travel Co's pre departure meeting?
- Are there optional activities with Africa Travel Co?
- What extras do I have to pay for on Africa Travel Co?
- Are there age limits on Africa Travel Co?
- Can I travel alone on Africa Travel Co?
- Africa Travel Co - Terms and Conditions