There is a good indication in itineraries of what optional activities may be available in each place. These are regularly updated with the latest prices that are reported back to the office from the on-road crew, although prices are always subject to change. Your Dragoman crew will be able to give more information about any activity listed in the itinerary, and there are also good suggestions in the guidebooks for that region and online. All activities can be arranged whilst you are on your trip, and the crew may be able to assist you in arranging these. All payments for these activities are made whilst you are overseas, usually directly with the activity supplier.
Articles in this section
- Can I travel with Dragoman Tours if I am under 18?
- How comfortable is a Dragoman Tour?
- Can I upgrade the accommodation with Dragoman Tours?
- Do I have to share accommodation on Dragoman tours?
- What charging facilities are available on a Dragoman tour?
- What if I have dietary requirements with Dragoman Tours?
- What luggage can I bring on Dragoman tours?
- Is there free time on Dragoman tours?
- Is there any First Aid or assistance on Dragoman Tours?
- Who will be on my Dragoman tour?