Every effort is made to reserve only twin-bedding room. Occasionally, some hotels will only provide double-bedded rooms. These rooms will be allocated to couple where possible. Please note that as Monograms do not own the hotels, and it is the hotels themselves that undertake the room allocation, double rooms are only a request and cannot be guaranteed. You can save when three people travel together and share accommodations. Triple-room configurations vary and are at the discretion of each hotel.
Articles in this section
- What is a Local Host with Monogram travels?
- What can I expect from a Monograms holiday?
- What is the bedding configuration with Monogram?
- How much luggage can I bring on Monogram tours?
- Can I book Optional Excursions with Monograms before travel?
- Do Monograms accept travellers with special needs and requirements?
- Can children travel with Monograms?
- Can I book a triple room on Monograms?
- Can I have a single room on Monograms?
- Why choose Monograms?