Pack only your bare essentials. Due to limited space and strictly enforced road laws regarding weight limits, you can carry a maximum of 15 kg (10kg for any trips visiting Kakadu or the Kimberley). You are required to limit your luggage to one small to medium sized soft bag or backpack and a small daypack, which can be carried inside the vehicle. Adventure tours cannot guarantee to carry overweight or oversized luggage. Please store bulky items at your pre-tour accommodation. It may be necessary to freight excess luggage at your own expense.
Articles in this section
- Who is Adventure Tours?
- How much luggage can I bring on Adventure Tours?
- Whats included in my Adventure Tours trip?
- Do I need a sleeping bag on Adventure Tours?
- Where do I get picked up from with Adventure Tours?
- What are the meals like on Adventure Tours?
- Can I travel alone with Adventure Tours?
- Can children go on Adventure Tours?
- What trip styles does Adventure Tours offer?
- Adventure Tours Terms and Conditions