A cashless system operates on the ships so all purchases and shipboard services are credited to your account. At the end of the cruise you will receive your account which can be paid with cash, credit cards or paid in traveller’s cheques (there is a processing fee).Traveller’s cheques are not accepted on the Nile, on Lake Nasser nor in Southeast Asia. Personal cheques are not accepted. On the Mekong only cash, Visa and Mastercard are accepted for payment.
Articles in this section
- Are laundry facilities available on Avalon Waterways?
- Is there a dress code on board Avalon Waterways?
- What meals/beverages are included on Avalon Waterways?
- How do I make purchases on board Avalon Waterways?
- Are their medical services on board Avalon Waterways?
- Am i expected to pay gratuities with Avalon Waterways?
- Are there optional activities with Avalon Waterways?
- What luggage can I bring on Avalon Waterways?
- Is it safe to cruise with Avalon Waterways while pregnant?
- How old must children be to travel on Avalon Waterways?