It is strongly recommend bringing a backpack or duffel bag, as suitcases can be cumbersome and difficult to store in buses, under seats, etc.. Keep in mind that you will normally have to carry your own luggage on and off buses and trains and up and down hotel staircases. Suitcases with wheels may not work well on dirt or cobblestone roads.
Articles in this section
- About G Adventures
- What happens in the evenings with G Adventures?
- What if I am travelling alone on G Adventures?
- Are G Adventure tours guaranteed to run?
- Who will be on my G Adventure tour?
- Is there age restrictions on G Adventures?
- What luggage to bring on G Adventures?