You can spend any odd number of nights in their compulsory Overnight stops. Many people opt for 3 or 5, but just remember 1 would just give you that evening and then you’re heading on the next morning. For the optional (Day stops), you can journey through and head for the next Overnight stop that day, or spend any even number of nights there. These are often the little gems and unexpected highlights.
Articles in this section
- Is there a age limit with Busabout?
- Can I travel alone on Busabout?
- When can I pay and book my optional extras with Busabout?
- Is accommodation included in Busabout adventures and treks?
- How long can I spend in each city with Busabout Hop on Hop off?
- Can I start anywhere on the Busabout hop-on hop-off network?
- How does hop-on hop-off Busabout compare with a rail pass?
- Why Busabout?
- Busabout Terms and Conditions