Yes, Dragoman trips are designed to give you the best of both worlds – with plenty of organised activities to do as a group and free time for people to explore places or to do their own optional activities! At times the trips can be intense, action-packed adventures, so they feel it is important to balance this with free time to wander the streets of a city, enjoy time at stunning remote beaches, take in the beautiful landscapes, etc., and this ethos is reflected in the design of their itineraries.
Articles in this section
- Can I travel with Dragoman Tours if I am under 18?
- How comfortable is a Dragoman Tour?
- Can I upgrade the accommodation with Dragoman Tours?
- Do I have to share accommodation on Dragoman tours?
- What charging facilities are available on a Dragoman tour?
- What if I have dietary requirements with Dragoman Tours?
- What luggage can I bring on Dragoman tours?
- Is there free time on Dragoman tours?
- Is there any First Aid or assistance on Dragoman Tours?
- Who will be on my Dragoman tour?