Please be advised that touring coaches are contracted from a coach touring company. As such, Cosmos are unable to advise whether the specific coach used on this tour will be fitted with a toilet. If there is a toilet on board, Cosmos are unable to confirm that it will be able to be utilised. This is due to the lack of disposal facilities in many of the destinations travelled to on tours. They do, however, ensure their tours are planned with plenty of rest stops, so that clients are rarely inconvenienced. These generally occur every 1.5 to 2 hours.
Articles in this section
- Is there toilets on the Cosmos coaches?
- Is there wifi on Cosmos Coaches?
- What luggage can I bring with Cosmos Tours?
- Is there optional excursions with Cosmos tours?
- Do I have to pay gratuities with Cosmos tours?
- Do Cosmos accept travellers with special needs and requirements?
- Who will be on a Cosmos tour with me?
- Can I travel alone with Cosmos?
- Why choose Cosmos Tours?
- What is Cosmos Tours?