Your tour includes meals as indicated. You will be provided with delicious, healthy meals featuring fresh ingredients, gourmet salads and local flavours. Please make sure you advise Adventure Tours of any special dietary requirements well prior to travelling and they will endeavour to do their best to cater to them. Their tours are activity and participation based. During your travels with Adventure tours you will have the opportunity to assist with daily activities such as setting up camp, collecting firewood, helping prepare meals and clearing dishes. None of this is difficult however many hands make light work and any assistance provided to crew is always much appreciated. Most people agree that this type of activity helps you feel like less of a tourist and more of an explorer.
Passengers with special meal requirements or food allergies MUST inform us of this at the time of booking. Food for the trip is purchased prior to commencement and special requirements cannot be catered for after departing. If you have not notified Adventure Tours prior to departure, you may be asked to pay for any additional food yourself. Due to the nature of Adventure trips food is basic but plentiful. They will provide the below substitutes, please bring your own staples if you require specific foods not listed below:
- No Pork (Alternative to Ham provided)
- No Dairy (soy milk provided)
- Vegetarian (additional veg and vegie burgers provided)
- Vegan (supply of additional fruit and veg provided)
- Gluten Free (cereal, bread, wraps, pasta, snack bars, sweet and savoury biscuits provided)
- *Religious dietary requirements and specifically prepared/sourced produce is not able to be catered for