The majority of trip components - national park entrance fees, most meals, the defining experiences in a place - are included in your trip. Adventure Tours have a list of optional activities on some trips too, like boat cruises through crocodile-filled waterways or camel rides through the desert, to give travellers the opportunity to do something a little bit different. This approach keeps the trip price down and ensures you'll only be paying for the activities that you actually want to do.
Articles in this section
- Who is Adventure Tours?
- How much luggage can I bring on Adventure Tours?
- Whats included in my Adventure Tours trip?
- Do I need a sleeping bag on Adventure Tours?
- Where do I get picked up from with Adventure Tours?
- What are the meals like on Adventure Tours?
- Can I travel alone with Adventure Tours?
- Can children go on Adventure Tours?
- What trip styles does Adventure Tours offer?
- Adventure Tours Terms and Conditions