The average number of people on a Globus tour is 36, and they do limit the number of tour members on their tours to a maximum of 45. Small groups of this size allow you more space, comfort and legroom.
Articles in this section
- What can I expect on a Globus tour?
- What is the bedding configuration like on Globus Tours?
- How much luggage can I bring on Globus Tours?
- Are there Optional Excursions on Globus Tours?
- Do Globus Tours accept travellers with special needs and requirements?
- Can children travel on Globus Tours?
- How many people will be on a Globus Tour?
- Why choose Globus tours?
- Globus Tours Terms and Conditions