Every effort is made to reserve only twin-bedding room. Occasionally, some hotels will only provide double-bedded rooms. These rooms will be allocated to couple where possible. If your preference is for a double bed, please request this at time of booking. Please note that as Globus do not own the hotels, and it is the hotels themselves that undertake the room allocation, double rooms are only a request and cannot be guaranteed. Triple-room configurations vary and are at the discretion of each hotel.
Articles in this section
- What can I expect on a Globus tour?
- What is the bedding configuration like on Globus Tours?
- How much luggage can I bring on Globus Tours?
- Are there Optional Excursions on Globus Tours?
- Do Globus Tours accept travellers with special needs and requirements?
- Can children travel on Globus Tours?
- How many people will be on a Globus Tour?
- Why choose Globus tours?
- Globus Tours Terms and Conditions