Yes, with the exception of Greek Island Hopper which is a flexible product. With their Croatia and Turkey Sailing trips accommodation is included on board the boats/gullets, whilst with the Scandi-Baltic Adventure accommodation is included in a mix of hostels and guesthouses, along with on-board cruise accommodation during overnight sails. With the Ibiza Island Hoppers, Iberian and Italian Adventures, as well as all their Eastern European Treks, all accommodation is also included – mainly smaller hostel dorms, guesthouses and the occasional hotel, so just sit back and enjoy the ride!
Articles in this section
- Is there a age limit with Busabout?
- Can I travel alone on Busabout?
- When can I pay and book my optional extras with Busabout?
- Is accommodation included in Busabout adventures and treks?
- How long can I spend in each city with Busabout Hop on Hop off?
- Can I start anywhere on the Busabout hop-on hop-off network?
- How does hop-on hop-off Busabout compare with a rail pass?
- Why Busabout?
- Busabout Terms and Conditions