Absolutely! The great thing about Busabout is that it’s so easy to meet like minded independent travellers and you’ll soon have heaps of new friends on the road. Also with Busabout’s Trip Mates and Community you can even get in touch even before you start (arrange a few beers down the hostel bar the night before maybe?) so heaps more fun than travelling on trains and buses yourself.
Articles in this section
- Is there a age limit with Busabout?
- Can I travel alone on Busabout?
- When can I pay and book my optional extras with Busabout?
- Is accommodation included in Busabout adventures and treks?
- How long can I spend in each city with Busabout Hop on Hop off?
- Can I start anywhere on the Busabout hop-on hop-off network?
- How does hop-on hop-off Busabout compare with a rail pass?
- Why Busabout?
- Busabout Terms and Conditions