As the nature of Busabout trips are for independent backpackers, you’ll need to be 18 at time of travel (Busabout can, in exceptional circumstances, give confirmation of acceptance of a person outside this age restriction, provided they are accompanied by a person 18 years or over - for enquiries regarding this please contact us). They don’t have any upper limits, so as long as you share their spirit of travel you’ll be fine.
Articles in this section
- Is there a age limit with Busabout?
- Can I travel alone on Busabout?
- When can I pay and book my optional extras with Busabout?
- Is accommodation included in Busabout adventures and treks?
- How long can I spend in each city with Busabout Hop on Hop off?
- Can I start anywhere on the Busabout hop-on hop-off network?
- How does hop-on hop-off Busabout compare with a rail pass?
- Why Busabout?
- Busabout Terms and Conditions